You are a restricted user of this software.
7.1 You are bound not to distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information of the software obtained from us. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Software is not permitted.
7.2 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Software and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the software. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Software or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Software, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Software is expressly prohibited.
7.4 In places where this website allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- a) Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services offered through the site (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- b) Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- c) Publish, post, disseminate any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to indecently representing women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- d) Post any file that infringes the Marks of other legal entities.
- e) Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of our or our vendor websites or another’s computer;
- f) Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer or vendor of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- g) Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- h) Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- j) Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- k) violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- l) Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- m) Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider (“ISPs”) our vendors or other suppliers;
You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, except in so far as you having registered as a vendor or a recruiter.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES:
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY THIS SOFTWARE IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT
(I) YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET OR THAT SERVICES PROVIDED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
(II) MATERIALS, INFORMATION OBTAINED AND RESULTS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
(III) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL BE MODIFIED.
(IV) THE EMPLOYMENTS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR VENDORS / RECRUITERS SHALL BE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES;
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OR OTHER LAWS. THE WEBSITE ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE WEBSITE ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAYS OR INABILITIES IN PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE IN WHOLE OR IN PART OF VENDOR / RECRUITER / USER OBLIGATIONS.